Protecting your data has never been more crucial.
Today's complex infrastructures and targeted cyber-attacks require a complete backup strategy that protects data wherever it resides - on-premises or in the cloud. Simple to configure and manage, Barracuda Backup is truly a "set it and forget it" solution for total piece of mind.
Ransomware Protection - without paying the ransom.
Don't let criminals hold your data hostage. With Barracuda, recovering your data is as simple as eliminating the malware, deleting the criminally encrypted files, and restoring a good copy of your valuable data.
Recover data fast.
Get your systems restored and running quickly from physical applications, virtual servers, offsite locations, or the cloud.
Protect hybrid physical, virtual, and SaaS environments.
Today's IT environment combine physical servers, virtual servers and public cloud which all need full protections. Important data also resides in mail servers which may have limited retention policies. Barracuda protects your data no matter where it is located.
- Full local backup and restore
- Inline, block-level, source and target-based deduplication and compression
- Built-in WAN acceleration
- Cloud or site-to-site replication
- Real-time inline replication to offsite storage
- Export to Amazon Web Services (AWS), external disk, tape, auto-loaders, or robotic libraries
- Near-continuous data protection (every 15 minutes)
- VMware Changed Block Tracking (CBT)
- Single agent for Windows, Linux and macOS systems and applications
- Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) restores
- Bare metal restore for Windows
- Download or recover data from anywhere at anytime without the need for a local appliance
- Rapid VM recovery with LiveBoot for VMware, and Cloud LiveBoot for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- Granular file recovery for VMware and Hyper-V
- File revision history
- Granular Microsoft Exchange message-level recovery
- Customers replicating to AWS have the option to restore backed-up virtualized systems directly to their own AWS EC2 compute environment for rapid recovery
- Vault historical revisions offsite to Barracuda Cloud Storage or a remote location
- Extend offsite-only retention up to 12 months and 7 years revisions
- Supports archiving to virtual tapes stored in AWS Simple Storage Service (S3) and Glacier using the AWS Storage Gateway-VTL
- 256-bit AES encryption of data in transit and at rest to remote locations
- Barracuda’s replication technology gives you the flexibility to securely and efficiently send data to the Barracuda Cloud, a remote physical backup appliance, a remote virtual backup appliance, or AWS for offsite replication.
- Because Barracuda manages and optimizes our infrastructure in AWS, setup and configuration is simple for customers and does not require an advanced understanding of AWS
- Support for VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and KVM
- Nutanix Ready
- Simple per-socket (CPU) pricing for virtualized environments and per-server pricing for physical servers.
- Built-in replication to Barracuda Cloud, AWS, a remote physical appliance, or a remote virtual appliance
Reporting and Statistics
- Server health monitoring
- Network traffic utilization
- Storage efficiency
- Replication outage notifications
- Detailed restoration reports
- Audit logs
- Appliance offline notifications
- Automated email reports
- Large item reports subscriptions
- Next business day shipping on hardware replacement gets you back up and running fast
- Includes hardware refresh every four years keeping you on the latest platform at no additional cost
- Disaster recovery service preloads most recent data and configuration settings onto a replacement unit for emergency restores in the event of complete site disaster
Administration and Policy Management
- Central management through Barracuda Cloud Control
- Data transfer rate limits
- Health status monitoring via mobile apps
- Role-based administration
- Flexible data retention
- Backup exclusion rules
Works with Kroll Ontrack
- Granular file search and recovery
- Restore to multiple locations
- Award-winning live 24/7 customer support
- Firmware Updates
- Automatic agent upgrades
- All the storage you need to replicate Barracuda Backup to the cloud and extend retention with offsite vaulting
- Stand-alone subscription for cloud-to-cloud backup that protects Microsoft Office 365 environments, including Exchange Online mailboxes, OneDrive for Business files and folders, and SharePoint Online
Free 30 Days Demo
- Demo this product for 30 days for free