One Care iT Limited is looking for a technology enthusiast, keen to start their career in IT. A varied role, with a friendly Hillingdon company with excellent progression prospects.
One of our apprentices was the West London Business Apprentice of the Year 2017!
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-starter and take responsibility for own development and skills supported by Uxbridge College and One Care iT Limited.
- Responsible for our website and all things social media, including creating artwork and video clips. Remit to provide such services to our current and prospect clients.
- Create and maintaining of all ICT related documentation.
- Answering telephone calls
- Experience of using the appropriate software and hardware technology.
- GCSE (or equivalent), Maths, English, ICT (or Science) Grade C (5) or above.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of seniority
- Self-motivated, initiative and have the ability to set priorities
- Trustworthy with the ability to build relationships. With a dedicated, flexible approach towards improvement. Have a keen interest in new technology/gadgets.
A possible long-term role for the right candidate with almost a guaranteed job with rate relative to your contribution to the goals of the Company; you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with the most modern equipment in an inspiring, innovative environment while developing your Digital Marketing skills.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week. 08.30 to 17:30, which includes a one-hour lunch break. Occasional out of hours requirement.