One Care iT Limited is looking for a technology enthusiast, keen to start their career in IT. A varied role, with a friendly Hillingdon company with excellent progression prospects.
One of our apprentices was the West London Business Apprentice of the Year 2017!
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a customer-facing role.
- Work alongside experienced colleagues, visiting clients and assist them with ICT related issues.
- Learn to provide technical support via the telephone, dialled into devices remotely, onsite visits and suggest other products and services.
The role involves:
- Configuration & maintenance of PC's, server and other ICT equipment.
- Ensuring software and hardware is kept up to date and is reliable and appropriate.
- Maintaining and control the itinerary of client's devices
- Maintaining system logs of all ICT related documentation
- Assisting clients with ICT issues
- Answering telephone calls
- Administrative tasks as required
- Experience of using technology
- Driving license or a willingness to learn
- GCSE (or equivalent), Maths, English, ICT (or Science) Grade C (5) or above.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of seniority
- Practical skills, including lifting ICT equipment
- Self-motivated, initiative and have the ability to set priorities
- Trustworthy with the ability to build relationships. With a dedicated, flexible approach towards improvement. Have a keen interest in new technology/gadgets.
A long-term role for the right candidate with almost a guaranteed job with rate relative to your contribution to the goals of the Company; you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of IT-based projects with the most modern equipment in an inspiring, innovative environment. Practice IT Consultancy at an industry level.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week. 08.30 to 17:30, which includes a one-hour lunch break. Occasional out of hours requirement.