IT Support & Maintenance Agreements
Our comprehensive support packages are tailored to your individual requirements. Regardless of your business size, we have a plan for you. Typically an agreement gives you an allocated amount of on-site time where our engineers can carry out routine maintenance. For system down scenarios, we will provide a rapid onsite response to restore services. Clients with maintenance benefit from a priority service level, giving you peace of mind that issues are dealt with proactively. Additionally, we offer unlimited remote and telephone support. We are always on hand, on a direct number to deal with issues from our office ensuring you experience as little downtime as possible when a problem does occur. In addition to this we proactively monitor our clients servers so we can spot forthcoming issues and deal with them before they happen.
Business today is ever changing and fast paced, and you need to ensure your ICT can adapt
Our Fully-Managed Service provides a complete, unlimited, fixed price service for the maintenance, support, and management of your ICT infrastructure. The service is provided via telephone and remote basis with engineers dispatched to site when required. This enables our client's to outsource all activities needed to monitor, repair and maintain their IT infrastructure.
Core components included in your Fully-Managed Service…
- 24/7 Support & Service Request Logging: Log your Support & Service Requests on our dedicated website, email address or support line - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Allowing you to work collaboratively with One Care iT engineers to ensure efficient incident resolution.
- 24/7 Critical Incident Management: issues that cause severe disruption and affecting business are identified and acted on round-the-clock.
- 24/7 Proactive Monitoring: Our OneWatch will proactively monitor your infrastructure including servers, SANs, storage devices, firewalls, selected network devices and even your broadband.
- Operational Essentials: critical reoccurring tasks that are essential to the client’s ICT operation, including backup, antivirus and server and PC patching.
- Service Management: day-to-day ongoing management technical activities.
- Proactive Updating: designed to reduce downtime by pre-emptively Scheduling System Maintenance tasks to ensure that your systems are always at their optimal performance
- Reporting: Detailed reports can be provided to every customer each month, providing both management and detailed technical information on the month’s activity (on request)
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery: identifying mission-critical services and providing you with IT Business Continuity planning insight in order to create and manage a Disaster Recovery plan
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Management: driving best practice across company IT objectives, policies and process
Consider the Fully-Managed Service from One Care iT if you need…
- A scalable, comprehensive package of services including remote service management, incident support and security monitoring as standard
- Service Desk as well as technical expertise at an affordable cost
- Fixed monthly pricing to help with budgeting